Adrenal Disorders can be caused by a variety of factors, including genetics and exposure to certain substances.
Adrenal disorders is a condition that affects the adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are located on top of the kidneys and produce hormones that help control blood pressure, heart rate, and other functions. Adrenal disorders can be caused by a variety of factors including genetics, infections, autoimmune disorders, or cancer treatments.
Q. What happens during an adrenal crisis?
- severe pain in the lower body
- bouts of vomiting and diarrhea
- confusion and loss of concentration
- low blood glucose and pressure
Q. When should I see a doctor?
- losing weight without trying or gaining weight in the upper body
- feeling so tired that you can't get through daily tasks
- being in any type of pain that is severe or doesn't stop
- experiencing changes in hair growth
- experiencing changes in the skin
- bruising easily or developing stretch marks
Q. What are the symptoms of adrenal disorders?
- weight loss
- muscle weakness
- darkening of the skin
- craving salty foods
- mouth sores
- abdominal pain